Modder Khaledantar666 secretly replaced Street Fighter 5's Cammy with Zero Suit Samus from Metroid. Let's see if anyone notices.
Of course, Samus still has the same move-set, super-moves and etc. of Cammy, but it's still neat to see her beating ass galore in Street Fighter 5, the way she does in Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U.
The Zero Suit Samus mod comes in two forms, one with all of the gear, and one without. The color palette is based on Samus' form within Nintendo's fighting game.
Alas, this mod has been walled off behind the maker's Patreon, so those who wish to bring it into their PC version of the game need to visit that for instructions on what to pay and how to download.
If Zero Suit Samus doesn't float your boat, maybe try out Tracer from Overwatch?
More From Polygon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild speedrunners are taking down the game in less than an hour
- ToeJam & Earl is coming to Nintendo Switch
- Take a look at Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass
- Hands-on with Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer
It’s like sudoku, but with gibberish
Using the most advanced ship in the galaxy to throw away someone else’s jewelry
Apparently, the Pathfinder’s email address is public knowledge
Because using electroshock therapy on ancient robots is always a good idea.
A warning about learning to ignore distractions
Some things to do on Eos when the dust settles