Sony’s latest set of deals on the PlayStation Store, the “Only on PlayStation” sale, offers discounts on — you guessed it — exclusive to Sony platforms.
Discounts of up to 80 percent are available on games for every Sony system, from the original PlayStation all the way up to the PlayStation 4. In all, more than 100 titles are on sale.
Highlights from the sale include deals on all three of thatgamecompany’s games — Flow, Flower and Journey — and on fan-favorite Sony franchises like Uncharted, Infamous, God of War and Sly Cooper. We’ve collected some specific games below. None of these deals require a PlayStation Plus membership, although there are deeper discounts available in some cases for subscribers.
- God Hand – $2.49, 75 percent off (PS2 Classic for PS3)
- Twisted Metal: Black – $2.49, 75% off (PS4 or PS2 Classic for PS3)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition – $4.99, 50% off (PS3)
- God of War Collection – $3.74, 75% off (PS3)
- Journey Collector’s Edition – $12.49, 50% off (PS4)
- Tokyo Jungle – $3.99, 80% off (PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank Collection – $7.99, 60% off (PS Vita)
The Only on PlayStation sale runs for one week, from now until 11 a.m. ET on March 28.
Square Enix releasing Mana collection for Nintendo Switch
by Michael McWhertor 1 comment / new
Zelda, Mass Effect and Horizon all struggle with introducing their trans characters
by Laura Dale
Overwatch Orisa guide
by Ryan Gilliam
Iron Fist’s questionable fight scenes have fans asking how it got so bad
by Julia Alexander 21 comments / new
How to re-spec your character in Mass Effect: Andromeda
by Jeffrey Parkin
Xbox server issues affecting sign-in, digital purchases and more (update)
by Samit Sarkar 10 comments / new Original Article