Sony is holding a special promotional event called Play Collective in April and March that will offer discounts on six PlayStation 4 titles, including rhythm game PaRappa the Rapper Remastered and Zeboyd Games’ throwback RPG Cosmic Star Heroine.
While Play Collective — similar PlayStation Store promos have been called Spring Fever and Launch Party in previous years — is primarily a means to bring attention to a half-dozen indie games releasing back to back, it’s also an opportunity to save some money. PlayStation Plus subscribers will get a 20 percent discount on pre-orders of the Play Collective games.
Here are the release dates for the six titles included in Sony’s Play Collective promo:
- Everything – March 21
- Rain World – March 28
- PaRappa The Rapper Remastered – April 4
- Cosmic Star Heroine – April 11
- Full Throttle Remastered – April 18
- What Remains of Edith Finch – April 25
All six titles are coming to PS4, but some will also ship on other platforms. Rain World is coming Windows PC via Steam and Xbox One on March 28. Cosmic Star Heroine is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC on April 11, with a cross-buy PlayStation Vita version coming later. Full Throttle Remastered is also bound for PC and PlayStation Vita. What Remains of Edith Finch is coming to PC on April 25.
More From Polygon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild speedrunners are taking down the game in less than an hour
- ToeJam & Earl is coming to Nintendo Switch
- Take a look at Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass
- Hands-on with Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer
What? That’s what they’re called. …Right?
SHODAN joins the Starbreeze family
This couldn’t have been made today
The bowling minigame is your hotspot for rupee farming
“They need to be remembered”
It’s been broken, but it hasn’t been fixed