Twitch announced today that it's hosting a 17-day marathon of TV franchise Power Rangers.
The marathon, which will run from March 15 through March 30, features 23 seasons and all 831 episodes of 19 different television series. It's timed for the run-up to the release of Lionsgate’s Power Rangers on March 24.
The shows will air on the Twitch Presents channel, which is part of Twitch's monthly subscription offering, also available to Amazon Prime subscribers. Streamers can also co-host the series, offering their own commentary. Subscribers will be able to grab Power Rangers-themed emotes.
Power Rangers stories follow the adventures of a team of teens who are able to morph into superheroes and travel the galaxy, fighting off evil.
More From Polygon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild review
- Breath of the Wild guide: The Great Plateau’s secrets, hidden items and treasures
- Nier: Automata review
- The $70 Nintendo Switch Pro controller has a special message for those who bought it
- Zelda fans translate Breath of the Wild’s fantasy language and discover a hidden message
- Horizon Zero Dawn designer responds to appropriation criticisms
by Jeff Ramos
The essential Hearty Durian guide
But that doesn’t mean you won’t get mad at your friends
Players outside of the Americas will have to start paying up
This is basically Joanne Wick
“Han shot first!”
But replacement docks remain hard to find for those in need