In each episode of Quality Control, a Polygon editor talks to a critic after they review a new game, movie or piece of gear and allows them to add a little bit of extra context and insight. Why did they feel the way they did? What do they wish they had been able to discuss in more depth in their review? Also: Did they play it wrong?
This week, freelance writer Carli Velocci joins guest host Charlie Hall to discuss her review of Torment: Tides of Numenera, which you can read here.
- Subscribe to the podcast (RSS)
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email: qualitycontrol at polygon dot com
- Music: “Goodwill” by The Custodian of Records
More From Polygon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild speedrunners are taking down the game in less than an hour
- ToeJam & Earl is coming to Nintendo Switch
- Take a look at Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass
- Hands-on with Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer
How to get the sand boots (while using the snow boots)
Spider-Man 3 lives on … and not just in our hearts
Savor it until the game comes out
Dialogue options, interacting with your environment and exploring your (unwieldy) menus
Period-accurate model of the French and British coastline
What? That’s what they’re called. …Right?